Friday, March 4, 2011

Been busy

So sorry I havent posted for a few days! I have been busy with work, and the new RIFT game that just released, Im a total MMORPG addict.

Today my lo totally refused to use the potty when waking this morning and after her morning nap, but we only went through one diaper. We went out to lunch with a friend and I was sure she would be wet when we got to her house for the playdate after and she was dry, so I set up her little travel potty and my friend got to see EC in action, she was totally impressed! Lo is teething really bad, im hoping they come in this weekend so she will be in a better mood, and the EC will be so much easier.

I discovered the prefold belt this week, and I found something that would work to make one here at home. Today we used it, its so easy to just let her run around in the prefold and it slips right out to go pee and slips right back in so shes covered! Lol but its not great when you walk out of the room and she poos, and I walk back in to find her with poo all over her legs and hands...not a good prefold belt story!

Keep up the good work, Im tying!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are trying the prefold belt. It is my favorite! I know what you mean about the poopy if you don't catch it! But really, in a diaper, it gets all squished and it's still a big mess to clean. It sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete