Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello!!

So we have had a rough week. I havent been feeling well and baby is teething, so I have been happy just to catch before/after naps and sleeping, and any major change in activity. We went to a library class this week, and I took her potty before and it was the first time I sat her on the potty backwards and sat behind her. She actually went, while playing with the flusher part, lol, atleast it was decently clean!

We just got 15 custom pairs of underwear for her today. I didnt work today because I was sick, and hubby stayed home to watch her so I could rest and start feeling better. Im still not feeling great but I have been kicking myself to update, so here it is! Im going to try out the undies tomorrow, I cant wait!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment