Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sickness and teeth!

We have been Mia for a while.  We have not been doing so great on ec lately!  My lo used to go as soon as she woke up and now likes to hold it and wait till I put a diaper on her to go.  On top of all this we found out she had N ear infection last weds, did 5 day dose of antibiotics, and I was up with her all night took her back to dr and she has one in the other ear now and is on a 10day antibiotic routine now.  Her birthday is less than 10 days away.

So with being sick, and getting 2 new teeth we haven't been so persistent with the ec.  I dont want to have her associate the ecing with pain or frustration.

Ita been a roller coaster!  But I feel wonderful when we do make a catch and when she does keep her pants dry!  I love my sick cranky little monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment